Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Alive...

Seriously what is my problem? I love blogging. But as you can see, I have been a little out of the practice. And now every time I want to do it I feel this overwhelming sense of... what do you call it when there is so much of a fun thing to do that it almost doesn't seem fun anymore???
Today isn't the day. I have to do all the other important things like laundry, play with my kids, dishes, study for midterms tonight (yes I am in school!! part time. And that is a whole other blog entry), and clean my bathroom, and set up an appointment for us to get a family picture taken in our Halloween costumes. We were the Peter Pan crew, all of us. And I didn't get ANY pictures of us, at all. So we are going professional. But I have to call and make the darn appointment. I swear, that is taking more time than the actual photo shoot would!! Procrastination, my best friend...
Anyway. This post is mainly for me, to get my tail in gear and get back into blogging.

2 comments:

The MK Crew said...

So glad to hear you're alive! :) It does feel overwhelming doing everything that is required (and blogging too!) You are a great mom, Heather! Have a great day!

Janet said...

Wow, Heather! It is great to be back in contact with you. I think you are Superwoman! Your family is so adorable and I am amazed that you are in school as well. I'll be interested to hear more about that. I did it with one, but comparatively I'm sure that was cake. Keep updating!