Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Absence

I feel like my world is finally starting to take shape. Things with the 4 kids are slowing down and falling into the routine. But my blogging habits have fallen behind. I can't say that I am too sorry. I feel like it is a little trade off. For the better. So you'll just have to bare with the multiple posts at once to back track my weeks. I still want to blog, but I want a happy home and family more. I barely even check email or blog maybe once or twice a week, for a few sparse minutes.
But update:
-I am holding strong on the contest I am in. I haven't lost a point yet.
-All three of my boys are sick today. I guess that's why I have a few minutes. They are all sleeping and Sophie is at school.
-Rich saw Twilight with me on the weekend and he totally hated it. No surprise I guess.
-We joined a gym. Yeah!! It is great.
-Max is talking a lot more. My sister in law wrote a whole list of words, signs, songs, etc that her little girl can do. I think I want to do that too. Just for my sake, to really know what Max can do. I bet it is a lot more than I think. But the more he communicates, the more I see how strong his personality is. Stubborn with a capital Stubborn.
-I am sick of the potty words and potty humor that come out of Peter's mouth, so to remedy this, he now gets his mouth 'cleaned' with soap when he says 'dirty' words. So far so good.

4 comments:

Muir Family said...

I've used the same idea...dirty mouth= soap to get it clean. It works!! Why are potty words so funny??? I just don't get it.

Way to hold strong in the contest...I'm right up there with you and so jealous you've lost 9...I'm at 5 1/2...I'm really holding on to that 1/2. Today is truly a hard day...I want sugar so bad!!

Janalynn said...

Wow! I'm impressed Rich even saw the movie Twilight with you!! Even if he hated it, just going is great! I made Jared listen to the CD of the book, while traveling. He made fun of it the Whole trip!!

Michelle said...

Hi Heather I'm so glad I found your blog! I know I always tell you but your family is so darn cute. What a great mom you are. We'll see you again on Thursday to watch Jetta, if that still works for you. Thanx in advance!

Heidi said...

Family first, blogging second!! I also cut way back on computer time. When my kids kept asking me why I was on the computer too much I knew there was a problem!