Thursday, October 1, 2009

**awk

Max has improved in his speech during the last few months. He still says the end of most words, and not the beginning. We are trying to work on that. For example, the following words have similar endings. Max litterally uses the same word for all of them and it is up to me to figure out what he is saying. And I try to do it quickly because he repeats himself till I get it right getting louder and louder as his frustration builds because I don't always understand, and it sounds like I am letting my little boy walk around with a potty mouth. Because he puts his own beginning sound on the word(s), which I cannot repeat here...

**awk=

walk
dark
milk
park
shrek
work
talk
fork

1 comment:

The MK Crew said...

You are so good about blogging-I don't know how you manage-you are amazing!