Sunday, December 13, 2009

California Dreams...











I was so surprised to find out that Rich bought me a plane ticket to go with him to California for the weekend while he had to go to a seminar. Wow, three nights and four days of just us. That NEVER happens! And he was gone for 2 of the 3 days so I got some alone time. It was heaven. I had peace and quiet that welcome. I loved it. And the 3rd day (ok the 1st day we were there) we went to Disneyland! We had the best time, well except for the fact that Rich had us go on Splash Mountian FIRST. It was a cooler day and I got drenched, and I got my hair wrecked! Oh well. Good disney day. NO lines more than 7 minutes and we could do anything we wanted without a diaper bag, stroller or crying kids...
This is a trip I want to repeat again!! I love my kids, don't get me wrong. But it was exactly what I needed to refresh myself and face the challenges of daily life with new energy, and maybe even love my kids more.

No comments: