Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Table!!







So Rich and I have been planning this for about a year now. And here it is!!! Some things are truely worth waiting for. We love our new table. It is really the first piece of furniture that we have owned as a married couple. Sure we have had a few things here and there, but it was bought as students (and you know how those things are!) and this is exactly what we want. And we saved and worked hard for it. We LOVE the two benches we got to go with it. We LOVE that it is a square that folds out to a large rectangle. We LOVE the dark wood. We LOVE the fabric 'grown up only' chairs. And we LOVE the new dishes, silverware, and glasses we got to go with it all! But we mostly love that we saved and saved and didn't go into any debt to get it!! Happy early Christmas to us!!

3 comments:

Kierstin said...

WOW! THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! Good job on the choice, you are truly a talented chicka! I love love those square plates and bowls too.

Janetta said...

I'm impressed. I thought I was looking at a magazine. I think you have stepped into a new era. I am far behind in the decorating category. I'm sure you enjoy having dinner every night with your new set.

How are things for you? I am keeping a float, but enjoying the journey. Having four kids is busy.

Janalynn said...

I LOVE that you are so happy with your table! I'm jealous about the benches! Good for you guys!!!