Friday, October 25, 2013

Trick or treat, the trick's on me...



Just sayin', Max LOVES Captain America and the Avengers, so much so that he used to be obsessed with him.  Captain america shirts, pj's underwear, backpack, shoes, everything...  And this is the first year I have ever bought Halloween costumes for the kids.  Too crazzzy around these parts.  So, Rich thought it would be a great idea to buy Max a Captain America costume.  Nope.  He hated it from day one.  But we pushed it.  Especially next to our little Hulk Smash.  It worked for a little while and he even wore it to our family party.  But not tonight.  He threw a fit for over 30 minutes in the car at the Trunk or Treat party.  I ended up leaving the party that I never even made it into and ran to get him the costume he actually wanted.  A ninja, and a scary ninja to top it off.  Don't judge.  You weren't there...  He ended up happy and I ended up hungry because I missed the dinner.
PS- the only way I got him to pose for the captain america picture is because he knew the new one was coming.  And he could wear his mask to hide his tears.



Iron Man made a special appearance.  Max said he's not the real iron man because he can't fly.

And gum all over Sophie's face was sure fun to clean off tonight.  Note to self.  If one bubble sticks to my face, so will the next four I blow and it will make the mess that much harder to get off, just sayin'

No comments: