Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tumbling Preview

I was the camera happy mom at parents observation day in Sophie's tumbling class. She LOVES tumbling, and she is actually better than I thought she was. I don't know why I doubted her. She practices every day, no every hour of every day. She cartwheels all around the house. It was too cute when this last week she has been working on her kick over. She wanted to be able to do it all alone for this parents class and she just isn't there yet. She was so worried she spilled a stream of tears over the matter. She even went as far as writing her teacher a note telling her she couldn't do it. I didn't get to read the note because she wrote it and sealed it in an envelope before I had the chance. I love my little darling. Keep on tumbling!

1 comment:

Dillard Family said...

Good job Sophie. You are amazing. You are going to have to teach me a few tricks.