Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lasting Lessons

SUNDAY
me - Hey Peter, what did you learn in church today?

Pete - Uh, I don't know...

...

Pete - Today my teacher told me that you pick it and you flick it, or you pick it and you stick it. But you can't pick it and then lick it.

me - speechless.

Pete - (lots of loud laughter)

TODAY
And now it is a regular saying in our house. Peter has the best teachers in sunbeams. They are a young married couple, and Zack can really get through to the wild bunch of boys. And now I know why. He can really get down on their level, and they love him for it. I don't know if the nose picking saying has helped curb the bad habit, or if it has only encouraged it for Pete because he loves the little rhyme... Gotta love church.

3 comments:

Tawna Searle said...

That's hilarious =0

Michelle Denson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Denson said...

I am absolutely mortified! I promise Bob and I didn't teach Zack anything like this!!!!!! (He does LOVE the kids though!!!! Maybe because he is one????) We love you guys!!