Sunday, March 28, 2010

Debate

Do I let Max go to church with underwear on or not...

He's been doing really well. I love potty trained kids! I have noticed a huge difference this last few weeks in diapers and wipes I buy!! But I guess they are traded up for M & M's! I thought this day would never come!!! Yeah Max!!

And if you get a chance to see "How to Train Your Dragon", you totally should. It was a really cute movie, we saw it yesterday. We saw it in 3-D and the kids loved it, and so did we.

2 comments:

JaNece said...

Yay for Max and being potty trained! That is awesome. I always put my kids in an pull up at church. That is one place I don't want to deal with accidents. Best of luck. I can't wait to see that movie, too. Looks cute.

Janalynn said...

I read the first line and busted out laughing. Then I read on. I totally thought you were asking if Max should go with or without underwear only!! LOL!