Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dead Computer

Our Computer died on Monday, just before I was going to sit down to do email, blogging, and more internet fun...
So this is a quick note in the mean time.
We started TV tickets this week. They get 4/day. And the kids can use 1/show or 1/20 min. computer time (obviously not happening since the computer died!). Or 2/movie. They can also sell them to me for $0.25/each. They can also earn more by doing chores. It has gone so well, and they haven't used all of them in a single day yet. So I think I may cut it back to 2/day. Anyway, they have been happier, fought less, and played more. I love it, and it is so much more peaceful at home. Good idea Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote of the week
Sophie totally randomly saud to me in the car "Mom, I'm not addicted to frosting. I think it has 199 grams of sugar, and that is why I don't like it!" She is so funny!
Anyway, I look forward to getting my computer back. It can't be dead forever, I have pictures on there I haven't put onto disc yet, and my blog book from last year is this close to being done, and it is on there too. So, keep your fingers crossed for me... And I can't promise when I'll be back, but keep checking! Take care!

No comments: