Saturday, March 1, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

Well, guess what! We're having a baby! And it's a boy! That's right, we've been keeping it a secret for quite some time now. I am 16 weeks along, and due in early August. I've been doing a lot of tummy sucking in and trying to keep it a secret from everyone, even family. But now the cat is out of the bag now, for everyone to know! If you're trying to do the math, I'll help. Maxwell will be 18 months old when new baby boy comes. We're all excitied, and happy. The pregnancy has been going really well for me too. We had hopes for a little girl this time, but I guess there are other plans for our little, and growing family. Maybe she will still come, one day. But we're happy to have this little boy come. I think it means our clan of boys will gang up on us with all the sneaky trouble they will be getting into... Boys will be boys! Sophie's reaction was "I really wanted a girl, but I'm still happy that we're having a boy!" Peter's first reaction was "can I have a cookie now?" (we brought home cookies with blue frosting and balloons to tell them). They have both been hugging my tummy saying it feels like a pillow... We'll try to keep you posted with all the fun goings on as we prepare for our life to change for the better, once again. (our computer is still down, but I can check up on things occasionally)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations Heather & Rich! That is wonderful. You have such a beautiful little family, and what a blessing to add another little one. I'm sure Max will love to have a buddy so close in age.

Muir Family said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!!! I start to show way too much, there's no way I'd make it to 16 weeks. Keep us posted. We're way excited for you guys!!

Muir Family said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!!! I start to show way too much, there's no way I'd make it to 16 weeks. Keep us posted. We're way excited for you guys!!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Can I have a cookie too?!!
Congratulations!

Jamie said...

So happy for you! Sounds exciting. What's the trick for getting boys???!!!