Sunday, November 30, 2008

Seventeen Weeks Old


Uh oh... I have discovered what really happens when I leave the room after putting him down to nap. He usually cries for a minute and then drifts off to dream land. Though I had no idea he had a companion. His thumb. I snuck in his room while he was sleeping to put something away. And I peeked at him and saw him sucking away in his sleep!! Well. I hope it doesn't last. Or at the very least, I hope it doesn't start happening in the day. What is worse. The binki, or the thumb? He doesn't like the binki any way. He's like Sophie in that respect. I tried to make him like it, but the older he has gotten, the more he would refuse it. So we finally put it away all together. Sophie too. And I would find her sucking her thumb in her sleep too. Not once has she ever done it durning the day. And then she finally stopped all together. I hope the same pattern follows with Gavin.

No comments: