Monday, May 25, 2009

Hogle Zoo on Memorial Day

I've never been to the Hogle Zoo before, so today was a fun day. But I think everyone and their dogs were at the zoo today. We parked BLOCKS away!!! And it was SOOO crowded. We went with Rich's parents, 2 brothers, and 2 sisters and their families. So many of us together going from animal to animal was so fun for the kids. They loved the tiny yellow baby monkey on its mama's back. And the giraffes that we could see indoors on the second story where we were face to face with those tall animals. It was great! Sophie was elated when she got to see her favorite animal up close and personal. The penguins! Peter is just happy doing anything with his cousins. Gavin loved his bottles and goldfish on his stroller tray. Of course Max's favorite part was the choo choo train. I can't wait to go back again, on a less crowded day. I love the zoo!!













1 comment:

Muir Family said...

They have a pass there that gets you into the zoo, union station, traci aviary, and the dinosaur place in ogden. It's like $40 I think, but gets your family into all of them as many times as you'd like. I think it's cheapest to buy it at union station. Just thought I'd let you know.