Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fourty Three Weeks

Crawling. New territory. The basement door is on red alert to always stay shut these days. Gavin is a lean, mean, crawling machine. But it isn't 'real' crawling yet. To try and describe it, he pushes up on his arms and lunges forward and falls. Repeat. It is awesome, and he is getting fast. You forget these things.


And the tongue out is a new thing too. He loves to have it hanging out of his mouth. Rich like to try and catch it. It makes Gavin laugh. Their little games are so cute. The kids say he'll be real crawling by his birthday in two months. I should hope so. Some kids walk by then. My kids have all walked by around 13 months. I'm not holding my breath this time. I'm just enjoying each stage as it comes, lasts and passes to the next.


No comments: