Monday, May 4, 2009

IT'S OVER!!!!

Biffy had a celebration party tonight for all those (and their families) that could attend. It was so fun. Everyone brought part of the yummy Cafe Rio dinner and also a dessert to share that we've been missing for the last 12 weeks of this contest. I brought strawberry trifle. My mouth waters just thinking about the yumminess of all the food... I was so stuffed by the end of the night...
Sonali, Heather, Heidi F., Julie, Biffy, Holly, Heidi G., , Shauna


Look at me! I'm a winner!!




So it's over and I can breathe again! This contest has done more for me than anything I have ever done in my life. I am so happy with me results: physical, emotional, and spiritual. And lets not forget the prize! I won $158!!! 3 of us out of 19 ended the contest with perfect scores and so we got to split the jackpot!!! And I'm going shopping for new clothes for my hot new bod!!!


Here is my last entry on the private contest blog.




Well, I have to confess... This last week I didn't exercise much, pigged out on junk and ate till the midnight hour...


Just kidding!!! Of course I pulled through (29 points!!! for the last time for a while - I'll enjoy a little break), but this last week was a hard one. The finish line always seemed right before my eyes :)


My husband was so sweet this morning. He brought me breakfast in bed, if you could call it that. It was a tasty sampler of some of some of the things I've been missing. Peanut butter eggs, sweet tart gummy bunnies, cookies, and dessert bread! So I had a taste, and nothing tasted right. I could only ate nibbles, and I felt a little sick right after - being the first thin in the morning and all. But I sure do love that guy!!!! It was a fun and romantic surprise.


I love shat this contest has done for me as far as changing some habits. I love exercising all the time! I don't feel a need to snack constantly like I did before, I don't really miss most of the garbage I was eating before. And yes, 7:30pm cut off time for eating has been hard, but really good. I don't know if I'll change it or not. Thanks for the extra push, I really needed it!


This contest has been such a blessing in my life. It has been so much more than a way to make myself healthier and more energetic. I feel richer and fuller, I feel happier and more peaceful. I am a better self, wife and mother. I feel more spiritual and my life has started to finally come together in a way that I have wanted for a long time, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. My mother has always said I need to take time for myself. She always asks me what I am doing for me. I always pushed it aside or said 'certain' things were for me, but they weren't - not really. This contest was all for me. I made the decision, and I followed through. And I have seen results. (And not just in the 14 pound lost, 4.5 inches off my waist, 3.5 inches off my hips, and 1.5 inches off my thighs!!!) So I honestly can say that Biffy, this has meant more to me than you would ever know. Thanks for including me. I have loved reading all of your posts and getting to go and make my dessert for the fun celebration party tonight, and I get to lick my fingers!! See most of you there!!!


I'm excited to be done, as I'm sure we all are - truly we are all winners for working so hard and changing our lives for the better! Good job ladies, we ALL did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

The MK Crew said...

Way to go Heather! You look great!

Unknown said...

You look awesome heather! You're always a winner in my book! love, mom