Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Running Errands

Must have been a 24 hr thing because I was back on my feet today.

So Max got to come with me to run errands today. I just love that boy, especially one on one. His favorite hair do is a mohawk that he calls 'cool dudes'. Because he looks like a cool dude with his hair like that! Anyway, everyone kept commenting on his cool dudes and he would get all shy like and snuggle close to me. We had a great afternoon, just the two of us.
It is days like this that remind me how much I love being a mom. I am so lucky to have my beautiful children. Sure some (a lot) of days are hard, but then I have these refreshers and it totally motivates me to keep going and to smile a little more about my calling in life of being a mother, nothing holds greater joy.

And keep scrolling down. I have added a bunch of posts clear from dec 31st to present. Yeah me:) I am catching up:)

No comments: