Thursday, February 25, 2010

thursday thankful thoughts

What I am thankful for today.
-time to clean my boys room - those closets can cram a lot of stuff behind closed doors
-that I don't have a test at school tonight, so I didn't study at all
-thatthe Ensign came. I always read the Latter-Day Saint Voices before anything else, I love to hear other peoples stories about the gospel
-tha t my kids had a happy day. No break downs or major tears
-that my laundry is at a managable level, not all done, but not really behind either
-that I did the dishes last night. The night before I was sick and did nothing in the kitchen and then one of Linda's piano students had to wash her hands first thing in the morning in my kitchen sink (why not the bathroom???) and she was totally grossed out. Rich sort of left most of the dinner mess... I was mortified to hear this story...
-that my kids can walk to and from school, and that I have a little walking carpool system to get Peter from kindergarten.
-that my kids have good friends
-that I get to see my wonderful hubby every day for lunch
-that I am happy
-what isn't there to be thankful for?

No comments: