Monday, December 24, 2007

O Christmas Tree


Santa Came to our house Christmas Eve after the kids were sound asleep, which was harder to do than expected. Sophie would not go to sleep!! After visiting with Santa that night we went upstairs to bed only to find Sophie tossing and turning and awake. We let her come sleep in our bed, for fun, and every hour she would ask "Is it time yet?" "Did Santa come yet?" "Can we go downstairs now?" So finally at 7:30 am we relented and woke up Peter and the fun began. We took a break and ate breakfast in the middle of present opening, something I really like to do. This year was the first time I wrote a list of what was from whom, and I am grateful that I did. Thank you notes will be easier, and nothing will be forgotten. The kids got WAY too many presents, as always. But it was so fun! We had so many presents under our tree this year. More than I have ever seen. But there were presents for all 3 granparents there (my mom and Rich's parents. We were all together for Christmas) and Rich's 2 brothers, and us and our 3 kids.

No comments: