Monday, February 16, 2009

Tag

5 THINGS IN YOUR PURSE

You mean my diaper bag???

1. diapers (and I usually forget the wipes)

2. wallet

3. Too many reciepts, papers, garbage

4. Lip gloss

5. Hand sanitizer (known in our house as hanitizer)

5 THINGS IN YOUR WORKROOM

My computer area in my kitchen

1. camera

2. a pencil sharpener

3. mail that hasn't been gone through yet. Mail is my enemy.

4. my kids passwords to get them onto webkinz online

5. my cell phone charger

5 THINGS YOU DID TODAY

It's only 9:28 am by the way

1. cleaned dishes

2. slept in till 7am... Oops.

3. thought about throwing a load of laundry in the wash, but didn't

4. dropped three of the kids off at a friends after I got them all ready by 8am because I am working at Rich's office this week while his secratary is on vacation.

5. ate cherrios with blueberries. I missed the sugar...

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO


1. Live on my own

2. Visit another country

3. Have little girls so close in age I could put them in matching clothes sometimes. It's not as fun with boys.

4. Eat dinner at the top of the space needle in Seattle, WA

5. Go river rafting


5 THINGS YOU ARE INTO

1. My kids. I love their smiles.

2. Natural health, with a side of sugary treats!!

3. Board games, even though Rich isn't. I make him, and he always has fun.

4. Trying something new.

5. Movies and popcorn!!

No comments: