Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fourty Seven Weeks






Gavin is loving the Johny Jump Up. He is getting bored on the floor so we pulled it out. My babies have loved it, but it is a short lived love until they realize that they can't get around at all. So we are living up the moment and are hoping it will last a little while. Gavin is all smiles lately. 6 teeth and all... (4 on top and 2 on bottom) He is a great teether. I am counting my blessings on that account!
The latest on me:
-I sleep 12-13 hours at night without waking up
-I take to naps each day. Morning nap for 1-2 hours, and an afternoon nap for 2-3 hours.
-I love to 'swim' across the floor to wherever the action is, take the main attraction and stick it in my mouth
-I am not shy
-You had your first babysitter that wasn't family this weekend, and were fussy for her

No comments: