Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lagoon with babies

I went to Lagoon with my awesome sister in law, Karolee, and her family today. It was so much fun! The plan was for me to bring Max and Gavin and leave the older ones at a friends house. And it was so much fun. She has 2 kids ages 4, and almost 2. Since the kids were all little, we had fun doing kiddieland and not much else. It was so perfect. Max LOOOOVED everything! I can't even try to pick a favorite of his. The new Dragon?? Ladybug drop??? Bumper cars?? The choo choo chrain??? Every ride was so fun for him, and he always wanted more. Nothing was a disappointment. We were worried about the weather this morning with a chance of rain, but it was perfect. It poured twice, and we happened to be under covering both times and we just waited it out. And because of the bad weather, the lines were either short, or nonexistent. And it wasn't hot or too sunny at all! Gavin was awake almost the entire time. And I was worried about that. But he was a champ. Oh, and we saw Rich's brother Aaron. He is in one of the shows at Lagoon this summer. It was so great. You should see him if you can. So fun to watch.
I couldn't have asked for a better day at Lagoon. We even had a parking spot 6 cars in from the front gates!!! That NEVER happens!!! Here's to next month when we take the older two and leave the babies. It'll be fun because we won't have anything holding us down and we can go on all the fast and fun rides, at least most of them. The kids are still a little short for a few of the biggest rides. But I bet we'll have a blast then too...
This is going to be the best summer ever!! (as soon as I get my camera fixed)

No comments: