Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pumpkin Pie

I worked all day and then came home and ate dinner. During dinner we spontaneously decided to go to the movies to see Catching Fire. Linda and Matt hadn't seen it yet. Blaine said he'd fall asleep so he stayed home with the kids. And the big kids were all out. Sophie Peter and Justin went to the trampoline park with the neighbors. But before we left I did the paper chain by myself - making pumpkin pies. I made 6 pumpkin pies. Linda made the crust for me while I was at work, so it was a group effort. Only 3 weeks left at work I think!
Tomorrow I have to make cranberry relish and rolls. I think 37 people will be there so I think I'll have to make like 75 rolls or something! Each batch makes 18 or 24. So I'll have to make a batch x 3 or 4. That's a lot of work! !

But bring on the pie.  I know what I'll be eating for breakfast for the next few days!

No comments: