Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snowing at the Temple


I couldn't believe it when I saw huge fluffy snowflakes falling this morning when I looked out the window!  But it melted in an hour and I didn't think much of it till we started driving higher to get to the Bountiful Temple before we headed to church at 1pm.  There was an inch or two on the ground there.  Good thing we all had sweaters on!  I knew we couldn't walk around the temple grounds, but it was nice to be there all the same.  The kids kept sneaking behind the gates and walking through the snow.  They even made a few snowballs!  I love my family so much and am so grateful to know we are sealed together through the blessings of the temple.  I hope I can teach that to my children and help their love and testimonies to grow each day.  We are so blessed to live so close to so many temples.  From Logan to Provo, about a 2 hour drive, you pass 11 temples!  That is just crazy and wonderful all at the same time.

1 comment:

The MK Crew said...

My sibs/parents just started a family blog so we can keep better track of each other so that inspired me to jump back into the blogging world. I was so excited to see all you have posted. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! And China . . . ? We need to catch up! :)