Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday Surprises

The house got cleaned, and we went to IHOP for brunch. Our paper chain said to go out to breakfast, so we compromised. We all ordered breakfast and it was so yummy. But they don't have my favorite anymore! Cinnamon swirl french toast! So I had to settle for regular. But the worst part was that I forgot to take a picture!! First time in 30 days of paper chain that I didn't take a picture for it. .. but I did take one for the postponed one from past night. We built this awesome fort with a secret entrance and a secret room. They got settled to watch a movie on the ipad when max just couldn't do it. It was too hard for him. Something he's never done before or seen done before. So he is watching a movie in my room on the tv instead and everyone is happy.


No comments: