Monday, November 5, 2007

Daylight savings.


Well, yesterday was daylight savings. It was great, for a Sunday. We had an extra hour to get everyone ready for church and not rush. It was even nice putting the kids to bed a little early - according to the clock. Today, daylight savings backfired! The kids were up so early. I have my nice morning routine all figured out. I have an hour to myself to get ready and stuff for the day before the kids wake up, and then, bam. They wake up at 6:30am!!! And it has sort of ruined the day. I figure in a couple days life will be back to normal, but I do not like daylight savings time. I wish it always stayed the same, no 'Spring ahead, and fall back' to think about. But that's just me I guess. And I'm just complaining about something I will never be able to do anything about...


PS - I thought this site was interesing about daylight savings.



No comments: