Saturday, November 3, 2007

Maggie Moo's

We LOVE Maggie Moo's Icecream!!! Rich's secratary, Julie, knows this. She gave Rich a thankyou card for something and enclosed was a gift card to go to Maggie Moo's!!! I was so excited! We made a special trip down to Salt Lake City today just to get icecream. And I am so glad that we did, it was delicous! We let the kids get some of their own, they each chose cotton candy, with nothing mixed in. I stuck with my tried and true: Better Batter, with cookie dough mixed in!!!!! I can't get enough of it, and neither could Max. He kicked his legs and loved every bite. I don't think he understood when the icecream was all gone and we were leaving the shop. He got upset. Rich had a dark chocolate and black cherry icecream with chocolate chunks and cherries mixed in. Aaron and Matt came with us and we all had a fun afternoon.


1 comment:

Muir Family said...

No one can ever get enough ice cream, at least I can't. Cute pics.