Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Stairs...


So today is a busy blogging day.
This afternoon I was laying on the couch (I ate too much icecream!) and then the kids called me over to see a surprise, dealing with Max. I didn't know what to expect, but I came over and saw Max up a couple stairs. And, yep.
He climbed the stairs all by himself!!!
What a big boy! I've been trying to teach him by helping him, and going through the motions moving him up the stairs. But I didn't think he had caught on yet. I was wrong. I watched him do it, and he is slow, but determined. One step at a time. So now I need to block the upstairs with a gate, and keep the basement stairs door shut - at all times, because his crawling is getting faster!
My baby Maxwell is changing and growing every day. Cheers to his 9 months and 1 week birthday!

No comments: