Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories of Me

I love memories and friends. And since you are all my friends, I am sure you have some great memories. It's funny to me that 2 people can remember the same event in 2 different ways. My sister-in-law did this post and I wanted to join along.
So play with me okay?! I'm interested to see what you remember about us. And if you don't know me very well then write a memory about Rich. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.I can't wait to see what you write!

2 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

I love this game! Thanks for playing!
Lets see... My first memory of Richard was when Steve and I were dating (I'm sure he doesn't even remember this). He called Steve on the phone at my apartment and then asked to talk to me (after asking Steve if he owed him ice cream). He asked me if I had seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks and told me I couldn't join the family until I had! Also, Steve told him that I was a 300 pound gymnast so I told him I carried most of that weight in my ankles...Needless to say, it was quite the random conversation!
I remember when I first met you. It was for Grammy's funeral (quite the Ford family overload...). I remember thinking you were so beautiful and I wanted to know what you put in your hair since you were a fellow curly friend but managed not to have frizzy hair! I also remember Sophie was colically and crying A LOT. I remember thinking what a patient mother you were.
PS I hope Gavin comes by this weekend so we can be one of the first to meet him!
PS again. Steve, Shelby, and I are staying the night Friday night... did you know that?

Muir Family said...

I remember quite a few late night talks, even a few tears--on porches and in the car. Little did our families know that meetings really didn't last 3 or 4 hours. Good memories!