Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tea time

We happened to be watching Sam and Natalee for the weekend. Cousins. Well, Sophie and Natalee wanted to have a tea party and that was fine with me. They were so cute setting everything up and even dressing up like princesses. The boys caught wind of what they were doing and wanted to join the girls - who were resistant at first. Then they said yes. With one stipulation. The boys had to dress up too. So the tea party was delayed by about 20 minutes as they all trapsed upstairs to find dresses that fit and secretly putting make up on them too! The boys didn't seem to mind and I didn't really care. I was just happy they were all happy and playing nice together. And then the fun tea party began and ended without incident, for which I am counting my blessings. Fun times...

No comments: