Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Boys


I just love my boys. And I'm sure they'll all be best friends in life. Peter and Max are really starting to play together, wrestling and playing guys!!! Gavin is only 1 1/2 yrs behind them and so I know he'll jump on the band wagon soon enough... Aren't they so cute and handsome in their matching Sunday duds?.... (Don't mind the binki or tears)
To be honest, I was always nervous to have boys. And now they outnumber the girls in our family 2:1. But I wouldn't trade them for the moon. They are all so perfect and funny. (At least some of the time) Peter has a deep love for bugs and animals that only a little boy can have. Digging in the dirt and reaching far back in the bush to find them. The other day he saw a beetle on the sidewalk, bent down to smell it and got squirted with bug juice. He said it smelled like banana (he got squirted in the eye and cried, he won't be doing that again). Max LOVES cars and balls with a passion. He can make those vroom vroom noises better than I can. And will chase after a ball like a puppy does. And he is all boy, having not a care in the world. There is no doubt in my mind that Gavin will follow the examples set by his older brothers. And let's not forget their collective and immense love of CANDY!!! I love my boys.

No comments: