Friday, October 3, 2008

All Asleep, At Last.

Isn't this just the best part of the day sometimes? Today was a great day, and yet - the silence of the still house right now is unbeatable... I just had to catch them in the act of sleeping so soundly.
I have to say that I count my blessings when I say that bed time is a pretty easy time in our house. I am also knocking on some wood right now too. I don't want to jinx it at all, but wanted to share that my kids actually go to and stay in bed pretty easy. No night time glasses of water or 50 stories or please can we stay up a little longer. Nope just, go potty, brush teeth, say prayers, and lights out - or on sometimes. But if we see or hear them, they are in for it. And they know it. No problems. And I love it!!!
And on a side note. Don't you love the fort in Sophie's room that they are sleeping in? I helped them make a cool and strong fort. It was way fun. It's the second night in a row that they've slept in it. I wonder how long I'll let it stay up. And I think this is the very first picture (out of the thousands) that I have taken of Maxwell in his crib. Alseep or awake. That thought made me go - huh... And yes, Gavin likes to sleep on his tummy sometimes. All my kids have.

1 comment:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Oh how I love sleeping children!

When are you guys planning to go to Rexburg? It is supposed to be rainy this weekend... We are thinking we will just go for one day (less meals to buy). Let me know what you guys are doing! Can't wait. I think it will be so much fun!