Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Corn Maze

It was our annual trip to the Black Island Farms. It is a corn maze, pumpkin hay ride, and activities galore! We were there for more than 4 hours and could have stayed longer, but it got chilly as it got dark outside. It was also Ronald McDonald's birthday and their were hidden paper shoes all over. Find them and win a prize. We found 4 and the prizes were coupons for Happy Meals!! So that's what we did after for dinner. We had so much fun and have to give a big shout out to Grandma. Thank you so much for volunteering to babysit Gavin! It made the whole day that much more fun! Also, when downloading my photos I realized I took almost 100 pictures while we were there. I knew I took a lot, didn't realize it was that many. I was just snapping away I guess. Whoops... So here is my favorite selection. The ducky run was wet-ly enjoyed for a long span of time.
Animal alley was Max's favorite. I finally had to rip him away from the pigs kicking and screaming. Oink, oink!!

Why do boys love to play in the dirt?



I love the determined look on her face to race her duck as fast as she could...


The pigs were so entertaining as they ran around, ate their food, leaped up at the fence, and dug holes in the ground with their snouts.

Ride 'em cowboy!!


The kids loved the hay ride

This is how Max chose his pumpkin. He got the first one he sat on.

The little train was everyone's favorite this year

The kiddie corn maze was just our style and we had fun splitting up and scaring each other!

Sophie's pumpkin was so big, it was almost as big as she was!!



We rode the little train into the sunset. Over and over and over again.

All the slides were fun. Sophie especially, loved the tall and fast ones!

I thought this was so cute, my two boys waving as they rode away on the train


The pumpkin bounce house was great. I loved it when Peter would do fighting moves into the wall and fall over!

1 comment:

Amber Thompson Photography said...

These are way cute pics!! My personal blog is thompsonx4.blogspot.com