Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Visiting at Grandma's Trunk for some candy.

Sophie feeling inside the mystery boxes. She liked this game so much we had to come back again after all the other games were played. Peter did not like it and wouldn't try.



Max didn't want to play the game, he just wanted to eat the donut.


Derek eating a donut on a string.




All my kids are Chinese Children for Halloween this year. Rich picked them up in China town on a business trip 5 months ago. They looked so cute and we got a lot more comments on them than I would have thought. I think it was because they were all dressed the same.






Our ward does THE BEST trunk-or-treat every year. Potluck soups and chili, a carnival put on by the youth. I look forward to it every year. And the costumes that everyone wears are so great. Even 1/2 of the adults dress up too. We were actually there before the prayer this year and had time to eat 2 bowls of soup and play all the games. The kids got so much candy (which I re-use on Halloween to pass out to kids that come to our house) and I ran out of candy to pass out before everyone else so I got to walk around a bit. I wish I would have taken some pictures of some of the trunks. People go all out with the decorations, lights and special effects. It was really fun this year because Karolee and Steve and Cyndi came with their kids too.

No comments: