Friday, April 10, 2009

Finishing Touches

I got my vinyl lettering, and finished my cushion today. Yeah, now the room is complete!!!


So, my father-in-law joked that this should be the new time out spot, and the kids should have to repeat the be's before they could get out. I'm totally doing this, and taking it one step farther to make them decide what lesson from the be's they need to learn from their naughty behavior. Wish me luck:)


PS - Sophie was reading the words as I was putting them up. She did great and didn't need any help until it came to 'be positive'. She read it 'be disney' - because of the disney font. I thought it was so cute, but she was a little embarassed. She thought she was really reading it.

1 comment:

Muir Family said...

I love it, it's so cute!!! Be Disney, so cute, if I couldn't read, I'd of thought the same thing.