Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can do it!!! - tag

It seems like we are all striving for perfection, or at least striving to find a way to be our own 'better selves'. Feeling discouraged, we tend to forget how far we have come...

3 things I am better at today than I was yesterday

1. Waking up before any of my kids

2. Cleaning my kitchen

3. Work on the computer when there are no distractions


3 things I am better at today than I was one month ago



1. Keeping my mud room clean and orderly

2. Getting outside with the kids

3. Journal writing and scripture study every day:)


3 things I am better at today than I was six months ago

1. Laudry. 2-3 loads per day now

2. Keeping my family in a routine

3. Exercising 30 min/day :) :)



3 things I am better at today than I was one year ago

1. Staying awake all day long, I was pregnant then

2. Staying on budget

3. Turning off the TV/computer


3 people you choose to do this tag

Anyone who wants to realize how great they are doing in life!!

2 comments:

Biffy said...

Fun tag! You really are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hello
buy generic acomplia
Doctor recommend this drug or medication (whatever you may call it) to the people who are suffering from bad appetite.
[url=http://eriecyam.org/]generic acomplia rimonabant[/url]
Just go ahead and try it out with faith.
http://eriecyam.org/ - buy generic acomplia online
Here is an interesting fact about Acomplia.