Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thirty Seven weeks old

OK, easy entertainment for Gavin is his highchair. He'll sit their forever and eat his cheerios or puffs, or baby cheetos (as my kids call them) - the baby cheesey things. But, I can't serve plain cheerios. Only multi grain or honey nut. He's no plain guy. Full of flavor only. I love this picture with the cheerios stuck all over his arm. Saving some for later I guess:) Also, he finally cut another tooth! He has had his 2 teeth on the bottom for 2 months. Now at 8 months old, he has 3 teeth. His top right tooth is in and the top left tooth will be here this week I am sure. Another great thing? He is a great teether. No crying, fevers, sickness, fussing, sleeplessness, appetite changes, runny noses... Just drool... Pure heaven in my books!

2 comments:

Muir Family said...

Love all the stuck cheerios on his arm. So cute!

sarah said...

Gavin and Caroline must be soul mates. Her signature is leaving food for later- mostly in her seat and on the floor:) I must also say that at 11 months, Caroline had 12 teeth!!! Crazy!!! Now, at 14 months, she has 14 teeth. This has to end at some point. She is NOT a good teether!