Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of school

My heart ached a little as I walked away from the school with Peter today. My two older kids will be in 1st and 2nd grade now. That is a big step. All day school. I am excited about having a little more free time, but they are growing up so fast. I love my kids!
Peter went out from kindergarten with a bang and a blast at his water party. I love this party where the kids get to run around from station to station and play fun water games. There were so many moms snapping fun pictures of their kiddo's, and I wished I had my camera. But I left it at home on purpose because I volunteered at the water party last year when Sophie was in kindergarten and my camera got wet and ruined!!! I didn't want that to happen again, so I left it at home on purpose, but I still missed my camera! Max tagged along at the party too and had so much fun. He is a fun kid!


Anyway, Goodbye school, HELLO SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: