Sunday, June 13, 2010

New ward

Oh no!!
We had an announcement at church today. They have changed ward and stake boundaries that greatly affect my ward. They took a whole neighborhood filled with great friends of mine and have moved them not only to a new ward, but also a new stake. They have also added a new neighborhood to our ward. I trust the Lord and don't question the change, but it doesn't change the fact that I am totally sad. The change affects my calling, my visiting teaching and so much more. I won't get to see these happy faces every week. I know that these beautiful people will always be my friends, but I will greatly miss the relationship that we have now. So here's to all you great people that I have met and grown to love in my ward over the last five years. Good luck and I will miss you all so much!!!!!!
I am sure we are also gaining some amazing families, and we look forward to meeting them. Change can be a good thing sometimes.

No comments: