Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight Eclipse!!

Here we are at the theaters. We got special tickets and watched all three movies in a row at the theaters, totally awesome!! And I had a sticker under my cupholder, so I won a special eclipse tshirt! Yeah!!! Karolee threw an Eclipse party the next night at her house, followed by seeing the movie (again) at the theaters. She did such an awesome job. Can you spy the 'red carpet' in the background...
And in case you were wondering. I'm a vampire girl. Go team Edward!!!

Here it comes!!! We had our tickets 2 months in advance, no such thing as planning too early...


Laneel is such an awesome friend, and she happens to share the joy of loving twilight with me (along with so many other things...) Thanks for the best day Lady




It turns out I am a bigger fan than I thought...

I now have 3 tshirts (2 were free and one was $1)
I have seen the second and third movie at the midnight showing
I have seen each movie multiple times in the theaters
I can't wait to see the next one... in a year and a half :(
I have read each of the books twice, and will read them again before the fourth one comes out
It is just so much fun to love Twilight!!

No comments: