Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Bubble Boys.






Peter got 2 bubble guns for his birthday. And of course he loves the Buzz Lightyear gun best(thanks Aaron and Matt). Good thing because Sophie likes the other one better. Turns out his buddy Josh has the exact same gun!!! So they have a great time shooting bubbles. Peter plays with Josh almost everyday. He lives 2 houses away from us in the culdisac and I can usually find them at one of our houses or roaming the circle. I don't mind at all, I'm glad they have each other. It's so fun to have friends.
PS-I thought it'd be fun to put a blue tint on these bubble pictures, but now that I look at them again it just looks like it is dark outside. It really was nice out today. Oh well.

2 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

How fun! And I LOVE the picture of the boys standing back to back with their bubble blowers!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Ummm... so whatever happened to the Richard/Sophie Disneyland Post?!!!