Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Peter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
So the picture turned out a little blurry, sorry about that.
Here's Peter with his presents from the family. Thanks to the grandma's!! He loves the pirate puppet, and stickers (they are already used up) and hat. And maybe he'll learn to tie his shoes with that great interactive book. And I wasn't surprised when Peter loved the mini transformer guys we got him. It is a pack of 5 and he carries them all in his hands where ever he goes. Sophie was so proud of her Superman Look and Find book she got Peter. She loves to read it.
Can't believe my Peter is 4 years old. I still remember when he was born(won't go into the details today). Our first son. We love you Peter.

Four Reasons Why I Love Peter

1. He makes me laugh, every single day. Even/especially when he is getting in trouble. And when he says funny things like "Look mom, a human is on the street!"

2. He learns things on his own and then shows me. Newest one, the other day he came to me and said "I can do my own buttons mom!" And sure enough, now he does all his own buttons. (I do the top one so he can keep them in the right order though)

3. He loves his Savior. I don't know where he picked it up, but he goes around telling me what Jesus tells him. "Jesus told me to not have any accidents (potty accidents), so I won't anymore." Apparently they have several conversations relevant to Peter's life. "Jesus told me to be obedient to you mommy. So I will." "Mom, I did a great thing Jesus told me to do - flush the toilet, I did it... And he told me to shut the bathroom door and I did that too." And he often prays that Jesus will come again.

4. He is so dang cute. I fall in love with Peter when he looks at me with his big blue eyes and gives me a giant hug. I get very frustrated with him at times (at least once a day), but there are those priceless moments where I wonder what I would do without this little boy. He is so precious to me.

1 comment:

JaNece said...

Great job on Peter's party! It looked so fun! I don't know how you handled all those boys, but if anyone could, it would be you! Peter is adorable! And I laughed at his "Jesus" talks. So CUTE!