Monday, June 23, 2008

Excuse Note

Well, one of the reasons for my recent absence is the reading of the rest of the Twilight series. (It was great!!! Can't wait to read book 4 in August when it comes out!)That kept me busy until Monday June 14th. Then I worked at Rich's office for a week and a half while his secratary went on vacation. My last day of work was the same day my grandma came to town for a few days on her way back home to Canada after being in Arizona for a while. And thus, my blogging absence. But I will back track our adventures and fun. Eventually. The main set back would be computer issues again. Not mine, but Rich's at the office. He took MY home comupter and gave me his acnient lap top. It is supposed to be a temporary situation, but I am not holding my breath. His laptop does not have any of my favorite programs, pictures, or websites that I keep under my Favorites and don't really know the website addresses. So I can't download my pictures and movies. It is a nusance to say the least.

1 comment:

Muir Family said...

I knew your lapse had something to do with the Twilight books--they're so addicting. I too can't wait for the 4th one. Only a couple months!!! YEA!!!