Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

I guess it's actually 2009 now.

Time is seriously flying by. Like how I sat down at the computer an hour ago to check something real quick.
I usually do the same old new years resolutions thing, but haven't had a chance yet. But I did want to say that here are my top ten memories from 2008.

10. Rich and Sophie went to Disney land for her 5th birthday.
9. We started saving tons of money on groceries and are building our food storage using Grocery Smarts!!
8. Rich got another Doctor working in his office. We happened to know them from school, and his wife happens to be my friend and old roommate from Ricks, crazy!!
7. Sophie learned how to ride a bike without training wheels.
6. We went on an overnighter without kids for my birthday last year - that never happens!!
5. We had our first real family vacation (that wasn't visiting family) in Rexburg, ID!! The kids still talk about it!
4. The office celebrated it's 3 year anniversary and it is growing stronger than ever!
3. ALL of the Ford's got together for Christmas this year. 50 people in all!! Rich is #5 of 10 kids.
2. My mom came down as a surprise visit when Gavin was born.
1. Our 4th baby was born in August. Gavin Christopher Hugh Ford. We love our little chunk!


Can't wait for all the new memories we will create in this brand new year!!

No comments: