Monday, January 26, 2009

My Blog Book - With Pictures


There is a site. http://www.blurb.com/ where you can take your blog and turn it into a book. Love it! I used it and made one for my blog from 2007. It was actually ready for publishing about a year ago, but it took me that long to actually get it done. It is awesome. Better than a scrapbook. I LOVE MY BLOG BOOK!!! So reasonably priced when comparing it to a regular scrapbook too. And way faster, not to mention professional. So I got it on my birthday too, what a bonus! I recommend it to anyone. Make your blog come to life!!!








2 comments:

Janetta said...

I've read something about printing your pages. That's so great...thanks for sharing the site. Looks like you have been busy catching up on your entries...that's what I need to do too.

Muir Family said...

take a few pics of your book and post them. I've thought about doing this. Happy Birthday, i called and missed you, you were out partying with the fam. Hope it was a great day!!