Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Fun






We have afternoon church this year. Meaning we don't start until 2:30pm!!! Hard in a lot of ways, fun in others. The kids have all morning to just hang out together. Right now that is a fun thing because they are in a getting-along span of fun. It doesn't happen all the time, but for the last few days that have been really great friends and I love to see that. So I made them get dresses this morning and then let them free. They found me a little while later to show me their creation. They found almost all of their stuffies and blankies and piled them into Max's crib. They were so proud of it all and hung out in there for a little while. When it was time to get out Sophie crawled over the side and then helped Max out (love that she is big enough to do that) and then Peter called to me for help... He still can't crawl in and out of a crib at 4 1/2 yrs old... Anyway, this was a fun morning. I love when the kids just play.

No comments: