Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Pictures

I couldn't find my camera anywhere in the house as we were leaving for my birthday adventure. Thank goodness my mother in law was around for the rescue. She let me borrow hers for the birthday snaps. As I was downloading them I did something wrong and I got ALL of her pictures off of her camera. Looking through them all, there were some that I wanted after all. So here you go.




Grandma and Grandpa on their trip to D.C.


Visiting Kaylee,Allison and Justin in the fall.


The nativity we missed down at Kim's last Christmas. We accidently had all the costumes and they had to improvise with kitchen towels and dress-ups! I love baby Macie and the tinkerbell wings for the angel...




Grandma holding baby Shelby on her blessing day.



Brothers!!! Matt, Rich, Steve and Aaron. At Macie's blessing.


No comments: