Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feeding Himself Yogurt

Well, I try to keep Max as clean as possible while he eats. I push his sleeves up if he has long sleeves, put his bib on, and give him the least messy food possible. I ALWAYS feed him the obviously messy things like yogurt, applesauce and mac & cheese. But today he grabbed for the yogurt spoon and I was in a really good mood and gave in. He did a little better than I expected, but not much...... He would get the spoon in his mouth but it usually was either already dumped, or was the wrong end of the spoon or upside down. Of course by this point the bib had been ripped off and there was no point of putting it back on. He was having the time of his life!! And he was so cute to watch! But I'm not ready to let him take the wheel on all self feedings...