Friday, March 28, 2008

Kindergarten Open House

Sophie had been anticipating this since we got the papers in the mail a couple weeks ago. She has been dying to go to school, and today we got to tour all 3 kindergarten classes, meet the teachers and register her for school in the fall!! My baby is growing up so fast! Her favorite part was that one of the teachers was handing out pencils that change color in your hand (do you all remember those cool hyper color t-shirts! They reminded me of that.) Hers went from purple to pink. And she was so excited because she got to go with mommy and daddy all to herself! That never happens. So now we just have to wait the summer out and we will be walking Sophie across the street for kindergarten everyday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids loved school too. I am mean, though, I took them out to homeschool them! LOL ;)