Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Max can Walk!


Today is the day, and I am so excited!!! At lunch I was holding Max's finger while talking to Rich. Max was watching Peter play with his Cars and he let go of my finger and took 4 steps over to him, just like that!! No big deal, right?... And we had him do it again and again and he took more and more steps! I was amazed! It was like he has been practicing behind my back! He obviously still crawls too, but he has been walking all afternoon! The day has arrived and not a day too soon! In fact, if you know my house, Max just right now walked from the couch in the family room to all but 2 steps from me typing at the computer near the kitchen! I tried to count the steps, but it is too many to count! He is such a big boy, and this was a big milestone!! The best part about the whole thing is that Rich was home to watch the whole thing. He wasn't there when Sophie and Peter took their first steps. So we were extra excited today at lunch when Max took his first steps!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JaNece said...

YAY for Max! That is awesome! He is getting so big! Congrats, too on the new one coming soon! That is really exciting! And THANK YOU so much for your comments on my business. I've been working on some pictures for each product, but it's taking me a long time to get what I want. I would LOVE to see you guys, but don't feel like you have to drive down...but I WOULD LOVE it, too! So, anyway, thanks!

Heidi said...

What a great milestone!!