Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Run away Max


I was teaching preschool for Sophie's class today and I thought it would be fun to be outside and play some fun games like Red Rover, and go go go - stop. It was near the end of our class time so we played out front in case some moms came early. Well, Mr. Walking Max thought this would be a good oportunity to practice his long distance walking skills. I would get the kids all lined up to play, turn around and he would be half way across the culdisac! Not walking on the sidewalk, but right down the middle of the road. I tried to just turn him around and have him walk back home, but as soon as I would turn him he would walk in a circle and go back in the direction he was headed with his finger out in front of him pointing the direction he wanted to go. So I would bring him back to find him doing this over and over... Each time I would go chase after him the kids would follow and that meant a lot of NOT playing the fun games. That Max has a stuborn mind of his own. Looks like we need to go on a real walk later today...

1 comment:

JaNece said...

This is just like my Max! He knows just what I don't want him to do!!! Such a stinker, but so darn cute!